POWER SUPPLY GM-500G 80-Plus GOLDSKU: GM-500G
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Out of stock
Out of stock
GameMax Semi-Modular Series is a semi-Modular PSU with a compact and quiet engineering, with semi-modular cables for easy maintenance, allowing you to only connect cables that your system needs. Fewer cables allows it to be tidy and better airflow inside your case. High 80 Plus efficiency, reduced ripple and electrical instabilities and better efficiency and protection gives the user durability and total confidence in your next system build. 100% 6th Generation Skylake Ready!
PSU Type： ATX
Efficiency： 90+ Gold
GameMax’s Semi-Modular Series are Semi-Modular PSU with a compact and quiet engineering. semi-modular cables for easy maintenance, that allows you to only connect cables that your system needs. Fewer cables mean less mess and better airflow inside your case. And high 80 PLUS efficiency, reduced ripple and electrical instabilities, and better efficiency and protection Durability and total confidence in your next system build. 100% 6th Generation Skylake Ready!
- Compatible with ATX12V 2.3.
- Modular Cable w/ Black Sleeving to reduce the cable mess inside your chassis andimproves the air flow of your system. (Only for modular cable models).
- High-Efficiency – 90+ Certified.
- Low Noise 14cm Fan with intelligent fan speed control
- Honeycomb ventilation design for optimal heat dissipation.
- Built in next generation 6+2 pin PCI-Express graphic card connector.
- Powerful dual +12V rails offer stable DC output and support high-end graphic card and PC system.
- Long cable length at least 500mm supports high-end case with “Bottom”PSU position.
- Active Power Factor rate up to 0.9.
- Green power design that meets ErP requirements.
- Low ripple noise.
- OPP/OVP/UVP/SCP/OCP/OTP electrical protection included.
- Safety / EMI Approvals: CE, FCC, GOST, CB，EAC .
AC Input and DC Output Specification
|AC Input||100-240VAC 8-4A 60-50Hz|
|Min. Output Current||0.5A||0.5A||0.5A||0.5A||0A||0.1A|
|Max. Output Current||20A||20A||20A||20A||0.5A||2.5A|
|Max. Combined Wattage||100W||450W||6W||12.5W|
|Total Continuous Wattage||500W|
Output Voltage Regulation
Efficiency versus Load
DC Output Ripple & Noise
|Parameter||Ripple + Noise||Units|
7.1 Over Voltage Protection
The +5V/+12V/+3.3V DC output are protected against the over voltage condition. Maximum value can’t be over 6.5V at 5V terminal and 15.5V at
12V, 4.3V at 3.3V.
7.2 Over Power Protection
The power supply will be shutdown and latch off when output power is
7.3 Under voltage protection
In an under voltage fault occurs, the supply will latch all DC outputs into a shutdown state when +12V,+5V & +3.3V outputs under 60% of it’s maximum value.
7.4 Short Circuit Protection
Short circuit placed on +5V,+12V,+3.3V,-12V will latch off. +5VSB will auto-recovery.
7.5 Over-Current Protection
Current protection should be designed to limit the current to operate within safe operating conditions.