RAM DDR4 8GB, 2666MHz KINGSTON HYPERX-FURY, HX426C16FB2/8SKU: HX426C16FB2/8
An easy Plug N Play performance boost for your PC.
HyperX FURY DDR4 Memory
HyperX® FURY DDR4 auto-overclocks itself to the highest published frequency, up to 3466MHz1, providing a Plug N Play boost for gaming, video editing, and rendering. It’s XMP-ready and available in 2400MHz–3466MHz speeds, CL15–19 latencies, single module capacities of 4GB–16GB, and kit capacities of 16GB–64GB. It’s also compatible with the latest Intel processors and most of the newest AMD CPU technologies. HyperX FURY DDR4 stays cool with its stylish, low-profile heat spreader. 100% tested at speed and backed by a lifetime warranty, FURY DDR4’s your worry-free, cost-effective upgrade of choice.
- Automatic overclocking – Up to 3466MHz1
- Runs efficiently at low, standard DDR4 1.2 voltage
- Cost-efficient, high-performance DDR4 upgrade
- Signature asymmetrical FURY design with low-profile heat spreader
Automatic overclocking – Up to 3466MHz1
Get the most out of your new memory from the get-go with FURY DDR4’s Plug N Play automatic overclocking.
DDR4’s standard low 1.2 voltage means it runs cool and efficient.
Simply overclock modules by selecting a profile, no need for manual timing adjustments in BIOS.
|Plug N Play||Yes|
|CAS Latencies||15, 16, 17, 18, 19|
|Dual Channel Kits||Yes|
|Quad Channel Kits||Yes|
|Heat Spreader Colors||
Black, Red, White
Most viewed products
Recently viewed products
APC Smart-UPS 2200VA LCD RM 2U 230V with SmartConnect | SMT2200RMI2UC
- Run time for load – 1980 W – 5m
- Max. Capacity Used – 100%
- Output power capacity – 1.98kWatts / 2.2kVA
- Rack Height – 2U
- Output Connections – (8) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup), (1) IEC 320 C19 (Battery Backup), (3) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup)
- Nominal Output Voltage – 230V
- Nominal Input Voltage – 230V
- Input Connections – BS1363A British, IEC 320 C20, Schuko CEE 7 / EU1-16P
- Cord Length – 2meters