WHAT INFORMATION WE GATHER
We may ask for and collect the following information from you:
- Name and designation
- Contact information, including email address
- Demographic information such as PIN/ZIP code, preferences and interests
- Other information pertinent to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE WILL DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to better understand your needs so that we may provide you with superior service and, in particular, for the following reasons:
- Keeping your record Internally.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may occasionally send promotional emails, using the email address which you have provided, to inform you about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find exciting.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for the purpose of market research. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have executed suitable physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
HOW WE HANDLE COOKIES
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic and lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. In general, cookies help us provide you with an enhanced website by enabling us to monitor those pages you find useful and those you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any of your personal information other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Declining cookies, however, may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of attractions. However, once you have used these links to leave our website, you should be aware that we do not have any control over the other websites you visit via those links. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and pay close attention to the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may opt to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to complete a form on the website, look for the box that you can click on to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to allow us to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting, but will only do so if you give us permission.
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Al Ershad Computer Trading and while we strive to keep all our information up to date and predominantly correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, explicit or implicit, about the comprehensiveness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, services, products or related illustrations contained on the website for any purpose. Any trust you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Under no circumstances, we will be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through Al Ershad Computer Trading, users are able to link to other websites which aren’t under our administration. We have no control over the type, content and availability of those sites. The insertion of any links does not essentially imply that we recommend or endorse the views expressed within them.
We do promise to try and screen our links for excellence. Since you’re here, we can assume you’re browsers of taste and distinction! You deserve only the best.
Al Ershad Computer Trading makes every effort to keep the website up and running smoothly. But let’s be practical, sometimes things happen otherwise. Issues like Server crash, humans errors etc. might happen one day to us as well. So, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.